#57



Bismillah


Of my final semester for degree at IIUM.
Currently having-jimbaing my mid semester break.
7 weeks had passed, 7 weeks left.
I got one day left for this short holiday.


2016. I realized I didn't blogged much.
But of course many things happened during this Jan till Oct.
Some significant events;


Farah Nabilah got married on 23rd of July, currently pregnant with 6 weeks old fetus.
My dear big brother got married too, somewhere in September. I think 15 September.. Soon to have a son/daughter. (I hope so. Aamin!). And oh Hello kakak iparku..
Azwa Alawi got engaged, can't recall the exact month. In the middle of the year I assume.
Kakak was posted to SK Kota Masai 1, Johor Bharu. Early of September. Now counting for her convocation day on this 8th November.
Syikin's wed lock also was not far from abe's wedding day. Early September.
Emmmmm..

Me?
Doing fine here in shaa Allah. A little bit nervous to end my degree- schooling time.
Hmm that's it.
Just wanted to record their big day in this blog hehe.

The end then. ;)


Comments

Popular Posts