#58


Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim

Hello, 2017. April already huh?

Alhamdulillah.

Settled down my degree last January, last final examination paper was Environmental Psychology on 12th Jan 2017.
Looking forward to Convocation Day in this November in shaa Allah.

Coming home to parents, I suddenly realized how ages they have been. How much pain they had been through to have me, "this" me. Of a turning gray hair, wrinkles skin, loosening muscles, and those pills and medication of course, they are growing older, still.

Being able to be around them these days, what a blessing that I should be thankful forever. I am lucky to have them both, I know. And for that Alhamdulillah Ya Rabb..

I still remember the feeling when I first received a call saying Abah was at the hospital, as he was involved in an accident last month. I trembled while driving to pick up my little brother at school and rushed to the hospital. I was panicked to see Abah at the emergency department on a bed with the shirt full of blood, so did the linen. Injured head, blood flowing from the nostril, cheeks, and forehead, his eyes closed. I was afraid, and worried. Yeah I'd be crazy if I'm not right. Ignored the tears that fallen down, eyes of people who looked at me when I first saw him like that, and hours of standing beside him at the emergency department, all I care was my father. X-ray result took so long, and he did it twice. Ummi was so calm that day, gladly she was. If not I don't know what will happen to me haha.

Abe and Kakak rushed to the home, so did other family members. Abah was hospitalized for two days. Alhamdulillah, no internal bleeding in the head even though the cut was deep and blood hardly dry. Wounded on the right elbow and feet (as he fell on that side), and sakit urat of course. Today, he is still recovering. And Alhamdulillah now able to walk on his own, though the dizziness sometimes still occur.

Because I am still on my holiday lalala, so I am the one who taking care of my father. I don't mind it at all :) In fact, I am glad this happen while I'm free and got no other commitment. Hai Abah, I'm your full-time nurse! :))


Thank you Allah for still lending me Abah. Thank you sooo so much. Alhamdulillah..


#countyourblessings    #couldn'tbethakfulenoughforthis    #thankyouAllah

Comments

Popular Posts